Saturday, November 1, 2008

How to save money?

Can anyone teach me how to save my money, I have big problem saving my money?!!

But who asked me to have a bad eyes. Everything i also want to buy, if u asked me for a wishlist, i dunno how long it will go. Maybe i can try to have one, one day. My everything includes from house to car, to watches, to clothes, to shoes, to bags, to makeup, to skincare, to dogs, to cats, to everything i fancy. I know the above are all Gals favourite. My problem is that i like to anyhow buy things. I will not think whether i use it anot, i will just buy for the seek of buying. Bad habit!!!

I told my Wenquan that i'm going to save up my money to use it on my Europe Trip. Spending on going Italy is one thing but spending on buying in Milan is a big thing. That's y I told him that i'm not going to spend for these few months.

Yesterday, both of us went to Best at Vivo. We ended up buying Plasma TV & Sony Notebook.
TV + Notebook = Europe Trip
Funny part is we never plan to buy these two items, eh maybe yes for Notebook as i need. As for TV, he bought it for our new house but we haven't even have a new house. Funny rite.
I bought the Notebook as it's RED!! I luv the Red Sony Notebook but ended no stock. I was disappointed tat's y he bought me a white one instead. and i'm happy again!!
I always do stupid thing, yes i know!! When i was looking at the red one, the salesgirl recommended me a latest model from Compaq (same price) with higher ram, newer processer, etc. But i still insisted getting the Red one not bcos of what just bcos it's Red! Stupid rite. But i just like it.

Another 2 more months to Jan, we said we wanna save but i dunno will we buy anything again?!
How am i going to save money?!!

No comments: