Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I will not give up

I missed my chance today... ...

SMT meeting yesterday, Mee Mee told our 3 Specialists that i don't want to join them to Australia. Straightaway, they asked me in for coffee liao!!! Ah Shu give me that kind of look, and Cecelia said,"cannot, cannot don't go with us lo, how can we go without you ................."

Haiz............ Why i don't want to join them?!! How i wish i can go with them too. But den how abt my Italy?

We continued to talk abt which other place we c an go for our incentive trip beside Gold Coast. Out of sudden, Mee said,"Elvi, u see if the date we want is not available den check later date."
At the second, i was smiling!!! She even mentioned that worst come to worst, we go in April. But Monica kept saying,"no la Chu liu go is the best"...... My smile was gone!!!

I went to my desk and took out my holiday planning schedule. HAHA, I CAN GO....

............. If only Mee Mee allow me to go on leave 1 week before CNY. (which mean i will not be around for 3 weeks)

"You never try, you never know", i always say this. That's y, i decided to ask her.

This morning, i brought in all documents + my planning schedule. In the end, i managed to let her sign all documents but i got no gut to ask her if i could go on leave 1 week before. I left her room without showing her my schedule. Useless!!!

I have not much time left, i decided to give it a try tomorrow.
"You never try, you never know"
Good luck to me and wait for my good news!!!!!!

No comments: